Last Updated on Thursday, 30 June 2011 01:17 Written by Ian McIntosh Saturday, 25 June 2011 12:00
This article builds on the previous post in this series and provides a step by step guide on downloading and installing MojoPortal on your local machine. Later posts will build on this by showing you how to publish your site, customize it, add extra features and switch between local and remote environments with great ease.
Last Updated on Sunday, 30 January 2011 01:42 Written by Naveed Ashraf Tuesday, 18 January 2011 02:54
Applied on: Windows Hosting.
The server at arvixe.com (and for others too) shows date time as per their physical location. Many webmasters (like me), require date time value as per my own location. This ASP script will get the GMT date time value from the server and add 5 hours, as per my GMT change.Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 26 September 2010 02:32 Written by Arian Jahansouz Sunday, 26 September 2010 02:32
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to quickly manager all of your files with the new file manager in your cPanel. This article will show you how to download files to your computer. Sign into your cPanel. Then go to Files and click File Manager.
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2