Last Updated on Thursday, 18 April 2013 02:34 Written by Anand Narayanaswamy Saturday, 20 April 2013 12:00
Imagine, you have currently hosted your WordPress site on a Windows server. As your site grows with more traffic, you will be required to migrate your site to a Linux based server which not only gives great speed but also fixes the compatibility problems associated with certain plugins.
You hosted the site under an installation directory in Windows and you moved to root directory under the new Linux server.
You will most likely view the following error messageLearn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 2 September 2012 02:34 Written by Andrew Ivanov Monday, 17 September 2012 12:00
If your XAP is large, the download time might be long and you need something to show the user whilst it’s happening – create a custom XAML based splash screen.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)