Last Updated on Thursday, 18 April 2013 09:42 Written by Mscott Tuesday, 23 April 2013 12:00
Hello and welcome! In today’s blog I’ll show you how to create “friendly links” or “permalinks” as they are also known.
By using Apache mod_rewrite, an .htaccess file and the Dolphin permalink function we can turn this:Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 3 April 2013 06:40 Written by TJ Marsh Saturday, 6 April 2013 12:00
Affiliate program can be a great source of online income for a WordPress blog as most of online products from various types do offer affiliate program for WordPress bloggers to join. We simply have to use the links that are given to us to promote the product.
Whoever who buy the products through the given links will make us entitle for commission from the owner of the online products. If we know the best way to market the products, affiliate program can provide us decent income for out WordPress blog besides advertising.
Link Cloaking – Do not lose any money againLearn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 May 2012 12:59 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Thursday, 7 June 2012 12:00
In this article, I will give you a step by step guide on how to open all links posted on your Elgg site in a new tab in Elgg 1.8 without messing up your Elgg site.
1. Since we don’t want to edit core files of Elgg, we are going to download a plugin called Target Blank here
2. After downloading it, unzip it and upload the plugin to the mod directory in your Elgg installation
3. Now, sign in as an Administrator on your Elgg site and go to the Administration Dashboard:Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 29 January 2012 08:35 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Sunday, 29 January 2012 12:00
In this article, I will give you a step by step guide on how to add useful links on the activity page in Elgg 1.8. Many Arvixe Elgg users contacted me if there was an easy way to change the activity page to add some useful links like on previous versions. Now it is possible with a plugin called Social Dashboard. To install the plugin, follow these steps:
1. First, we are going to download Social Dashboard for Elgg 1.8.
2. After download, install the plugin in your Elgg site. For plugin installation instructions please read this article that explains how to do it.
3. Now, login on your Elgg network as an Admin. Go to the Admin Dashboard. To go there; click on the Administration link on the topbar:Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 1 February 2011 05:25 Written by Naveed Ashraf Monday, 31 January 2011 02:32
Applied on: Every hosting account
Most webmasters are willing to list their website in almost every search engine. This is beneficial for the website to get visitor traffic. There are hundreds of similar websites, and this is the search engine optimization technology that gives top ranking to a website in the search result.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)