Last Updated on Sunday, 1 April 2012 04:12 Written by Arian Jahansouz Sunday, 1 April 2012 04:12
In the previous article, we learned about what Attracta is and how it can help your website compete with others. In this article, we will learn how to begin implementing these features! Attracta is very easy to use. During this tutorial, click on any of the images to enlarge them. To begin, sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Scroll down to Free Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tools. Click on any of the buttons to begin.
2) Before using Attracta, you must agree to the terms of services. Read the terms of service, check the box next to I agree to the Terms of Services, and click on Access My SEO Tools.Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 5 February 2012 11:04 Written by Carole Bennett Tuesday, 7 February 2012 12:00
It’s not a common practice, but there are times when it’s necessary to link to an external site from your primary navigation menu. Recently, one of my clients requested this feature to allow their site users to connect directly to a third-party remote-viewer application. This is how to solve the problem in mojoPortal.
The first step is to create a new page in your mojoPortal implementation.
1) Log into your mojoPortal instance as an administratorLearn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 29 January 2012 08:35 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Sunday, 29 January 2012 12:00
In this article, I will give you a step by step guide on how to add useful links on the activity page in Elgg 1.8. Many Arvixe Elgg users contacted me if there was an easy way to change the activity page to add some useful links like on previous versions. Now it is possible with a plugin called Social Dashboard. To install the plugin, follow these steps:
1. First, we are going to download Social Dashboard for Elgg 1.8.
2. After download, install the plugin in your Elgg site. For plugin installation instructions please read this article that explains how to do it.
3. Now, login on your Elgg network as an Admin. Go to the Admin Dashboard. To go there; click on the Administration link on the topbar:Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 20 November 2011 12:42 Written by Arian Jahansouz Monday, 14 November 2011 12:00
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install phpLD from your cPanel.
Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Scroll down to Software/Services and click SoftaculousLearn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 24 September 2011 12:27 Written by Richi González Sunday, 31 July 2011 05:57
Some time ago I wrote an article on how to insert a new tab in the top navigation bar, this time I’ll show you how to insert a new item in the footer. It’s basically the same as in my previous post: http://blog.arvixe.com/add-new-tab-in-navigation-menu . Written for v2.0.91 and above.
Difficulty level: EasyLearn More