Last Updated on Friday, 17 May 2013 04:06 Written by Richi González Saturday, 18 May 2013 12:00
As you may have noticed already, notifications have literally no use in Clip-Bucket. The main developer, Arslan Hassan, even said once in a post at the Clip-Bucket forum, that the notifications system was a feature he wanted to implement, yet never had the time to finish it. So let’s free some space up there in the header box by removing the link to them. This article applies for those who use the default cbv2new template. These instructions may be exact for the whole v2 branch.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 23 February 2013 02:09 Written by Milton Parada Sunday, 24 February 2013 12:00
A Read More link is a very useful design tool. It will allow you to ‘break’ an article so that you can only show a fragment of your article if you display it in the front page or in another section of your Joomla site. In this article I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to add a read more link in Joomla 3.0.
1. Sign into Joomla as an Administrator. On the Admin dashboard, click in Article Manager:Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 3 August 2012 11:28 Written by Carole Bennett Sunday, 26 August 2012 12:00
Not too long ago, I received a request for a custom mojoPortal skin; since the site is baseball-oriented, the design incorporated a “Home Plate” for the “Home” link on the menu. I actually enjoyed working on this project very much – let’s take a look at how this was done.Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 May 2012 12:32 Written by Arian Jahansouz Tuesday, 29 May 2012 12:00
Did you know that you can easily receive 10% off of your Arvixe hosting account every month? All you have to do is put a link on your website that leads to Arvixe! Once you have the link on your website, a script will check your website every day for the link. Please keep in mind that the link must be displayed on the very first page of your website, or the script will not find it! If you have the link on the front page of your website every day throughout the month, you will receive a credit for 10% off that hosting account! You will receive this credit on the 1st of every month, and you may use the credit at any time. This quick article will give you a step by step guide on how to find the codes, add the links, and enable the script on your website! Note: click on any of the images in this article to enlarge them.
1) To begin, go to the Arvixe homepage and click Billing
2) Sign in to your billing account using your billing username and passwordLearn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 1 April 2012 04:12 Written by Arian Jahansouz Sunday, 1 April 2012 04:12
In the previous article, we learned about what Attracta is and how it can help your website compete with others. In this article, we will learn how to begin implementing these features! Attracta is very easy to use. During this tutorial, click on any of the images to enlarge them. To begin, sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Scroll down to Free Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tools. Click on any of the buttons to begin.
2) Before using Attracta, you must agree to the terms of services. Read the terms of service, check the box next to I agree to the Terms of Services, and click on Access My SEO Tools.Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess