Last Updated on Tuesday, 12 June 2012 02:35 Written by Ken Griffith Friday, 15 June 2012 12:00
Suppose you are building a catalog website in CMS Made Simple that uses the Products Module and you want to show a contact form on each product detail page. With this little trick you can customize the Subject line of the enquiry form using FormBuilder to include the Product Name automatically.
To do this, use the standard Contact Form in FormBuilder. we look up the field id of the Subject line in your Contact Form. You can do this by checking the “show field id” option in Formbuilder’s Preferences Tab.
Let’s say for example, the field number is “40″. Now, in your product detail template just put the following FormBuilder tag:Learn More
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source