Last Updated on Saturday, 24 September 2011 12:26 Written by Richi González Wednesday, 14 September 2011 12:00
Lately, with the new Clip-Bucket v2.5, I have had the ‘normal preset not found’ in a couple of sites already; therefore, I have decided to write an article for you to fix it on your own. It is really simple. Written for v2.5.x. You will need SSH root access.
Difficulty level: Medium (Easy if you have basic Linux terminal command knowledge)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors