Last Updated on Sunday, 30 January 2011 01:52 Written by Naveed Ashraf Tuesday, 18 January 2011 02:31
cPanel is fill with a ton of great features. So many, that some of the most beneficial features are overshadowed and forgotten. One feature that can come in handy for you from a security aspect is Leech Protect.
What is Leech Protect?
Leech Protect is a feature that enables you to keep the users who have restricted access to your website from giving away or publicly publishing their password. When enabled, this feature redirects those user accounts that have been compromised to a URL of your choosing.
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2