Last Updated on Monday, 18 March 2013 08:36 Written by Joe Stenhouse Tuesday, 19 March 2013 12:00
Clearly, a complete 1,000 page book could be written on how to maximize your chances for success on the web with your online business. This will just cover the basics in how it relates to using the OpenCart software. In a general way we will look at some of best practices out there that have been used and are continuing to be used as well as those things to shy away from.
Opencart can be used for many genres of online commerce, not just as shopping cart. Its MVC-L is very light weight and flexible and can be scaled up or down and/or customized to fit any platform or idea. However, the majority of people that download Opencart are using it for a shopping cart in effort to sell goods whether virtual/digital or physical.Learn More
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2