Last Updated on Saturday, 23 March 2013 09:26 Written by Andrew Cross Sunday, 24 March 2013 12:00
Are you fed up with boring landing pages for your Social Engine?
Well here is how to make your landing page look nice and smoothLearn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 November 2011 01:54 Written by Leadzer Wednesday, 23 November 2011 09:00
This article describes in detail the key elements that must be optimized in order for a page with long-tail keywords to be successful and generate conversions.
1. 100% SEO-optimized Landing Page Code. It is essential (and also a major determining factor) that the code with which the long-tail landing pages are developed is 100% SEO-optimized. The key is clean code, without errors or that doesn’t overuse technologies that search engines cannot interpret easily.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)