Last Updated on Tuesday, 6 November 2012 08:30 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Tuesday, 6 November 2012 12:00
Machine key is used for authentication and security in ASP. If you have an asp application that requires login, you must set the Machine Key for security and to avoid a viewstate validation error. A viewstate validation error will log off any user connected to your application even if you set a 8 hours timeout. For that reason, In this article I will give a step by step guide on how to set a Machine Key to your ASP Application
The Machine Key <machineKey> element helps to control tamper proofing and encryption of ViewState, forms authentication tickets, and role cookies. Instead of creating a complicated function, we will use a tool to generate random machine keys.
1. Go to this address and get a random machine key. It should look like this:Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 23 October 2012 04:04 Written by Richi González Wednesday, 31 October 2012 12:00
I’ll teach in this article how to update the license of the plugin once you have purchased it.
Difficulty level: Easy
1. Login into the admin_area
2. In the left column, under Stats and Configurations tab, look for Website Branding Removal. Click it.Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 3 July 2012 12:32 Written by Christine Chung Thursday, 31 May 2012 12:00
Keyword research is an integral part of any PPC campaign. Learn how you can create a comprehensive keyword list in 6 easy steps.
Step 1: Identify Campaign Goals
Begin by outlining campaign goals. This will help you tailor your keyword research efforts. Are you trying to drive sales, generate leads, or perhaps encourage users to download a newsletter or a free trial of your product?
Let’s say you work at an information technology company that sells computers, laptops, and servers. Your company’s ultimate goal is to drive sales.
Step 2: Brainstorm
Think about your goal and create a list of words and phrases that describe your product or service.
Sample Keyword ListLearn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 30 January 2011 01:30 Written by Naveed Ashraf Friday, 21 January 2011 11:18
If you have your domain registered at or transferred to Arvixe, you have the following options to manage your domain.
- Lock your domain
- Private Registration
- Getting Authorization Key
- Update DNS Information
- Renew Domain
Last Updated on Monday, 13 September 2010 02:46 Written by Arian Jahansouz Monday, 13 September 2010 02:46
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to generate new GnuPG Keys from your cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Go to Security and click GnuPG KeysLearn More
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2