Last Updated on Monday, 1 April 2013 04:52 Written by Milton Parada Tuesday, 2 April 2013 12:00
Joomla used to give you a ‘forgot password’ feature in case you forget it. However, newer versions of Joomla will not give you that feature. For that reason in this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to reset your administrator password in Joomla.
1. Log into your hosting Control Panel and go to File Manager:Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 23 March 2013 09:28 Written by Milton Parada Sunday, 24 March 2013 12:00
This article is about how to manually install Joomla in Linux hosting. If you want to manually install this article will serve to you.
- Download the Joomla package, here
- Upload the package it in your file manager, and extract.
- Before starting the installation, you first have to create the database and the user. If you don’t know how, read this.
Last Updated on Thursday, 21 March 2013 09:49 Written by Milton Parada Friday, 22 March 2013 12:00
In this article, we explain how to embed a video in an easy and simple way, without having to set the text filters. Using the extension “Easy Embed Video” can embed videos from various video providers.
1. Download the plugin from joomla.org, here.
2. Login to your site as an administrator, and then install the plugin. If you don’t know, can read this article.
3. After installation, the next step is to activate the plugin.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 23 February 2013 02:41 Written by Milton Parada Thursday, 7 March 2013 12:00
Adding YouTube videos is a good way to make your articles be more attractive. Embedding such in Joomla 3 can be a difficult task, and that’s why in this article I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to easily embed YouTube videos in Joomla 3
1. Download YouTube Embedder for Joomla 3 and 2.5 here.
2. Install the extension. If you do not know how to do that, please read this article.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 23 February 2013 02:09 Written by Milton Parada Sunday, 24 February 2013 12:00
A Read More link is a very useful design tool. It will allow you to ‘break’ an article so that you can only show a fragment of your article if you display it in the front page or in another section of your Joomla site. In this article I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to add a read more link in Joomla 3.0.
1. Sign into Joomla as an Administrator. On the Admin dashboard, click in Article Manager:Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)