Last Updated on Saturday, 27 April 2013 09:39 Written by Milton Parada Monday, 29 April 2013 12:00
Have you found yourself in troubles trying to put some multimedia content iframe in your Joomla page and you dont know how to fix it, dont worry cause probably is because of Joomla 3.0 defaults settings that does not allowed to embed iframe code in your page.
To solve this, all you need to do is change the settings of your editor that allow the iframe and in this article you can
follow a few simple steps to do it within Joomla 3.0′s default TinyMCE editor.
Steps to add an iframe in Joomla 3.0:
Last Updated on Saturday, 27 April 2013 09:39 Written by Milton Parada Sunday, 28 April 2013 12:00
The articles that you write in Joomla go to a category called ‘Uncategorized’. For SEO and design reasons, this does not look very good at all. In this article I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to create a new article category in Joomla 3.0
- Login into Joomla Administration Dashboard.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 23 April 2013 03:52 Written by Milton Parada Thursday, 25 April 2013 12:00
JEvents is an extension that lets you manage any event created by you or anyone within Joomla. In this article I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to create events with JEvents in Joomla.
1. Download JEvents Extension hereLearn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 28 March 2013 08:42 Written by Milton Parada Friday, 29 March 2013 12:00
In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to change the display language for the Admin backend and website language
1. Log into Joomla Administration
2. On the top bar menu, click on “Extensions -> Language Manager”:
Last Updated on Wednesday, 6 March 2013 04:12 Written by Milton Parada Friday, 8 March 2013 12:00
This tutorial is about how web users can share articles with greater ease and speed from buttons, this will help your items have more readers and more presence.
- Download JE Social Share Buttons from joomla.org, here.
- Install the extension. If you do not know how to do that, please read this article.
- After installation, the next step is to activate the plugin.
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)