Last Updated on Sunday, 20 May 2012 12:37 Written by Richi González Friday, 9 March 2012 12:00
As technology is changing, and a great percentage of the total Internet users browse the web through their mobile devices, it’s become essential for a web developer, to add support for these devices. This can be achieved in various ways, but today, I’ll show you how to do it with PHP.
Difficulty level: Easy
1. Open up the header.php file of your website or the index.php file; if you just want to test it, simply create a new PHP file.
2. At the top, add the following:Learn More
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2