Last Updated on Wednesday, 9 January 2013 12:00 Written by Carole Bennett Wednesday, 9 January 2013 12:00
Even though the primary architect of mojoPortal is a native English speaker, there are definitely resources available for users and developers who are more comfortable communicating in other languages – let’s cover the options that are currently available.
Dedicated CommunitiesLearn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess