Last Updated on Sunday, 10 February 2013 08:48 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Monday, 11 February 2013 12:00
Google Drive lets you store any document or file you want. It is a free service with almost unlimited storage. Not only that, Google Drive lets you share any file or document with your friends or everybody in the internet. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how integrate Google Drive with elgg 1.8 so that you can share your Google Drive files in your elgg network.
1. First download the elgg community plugin Google Drive here
2. Now, upload the plugin to the mod folder. If you don’t know how to do that, read this article.
3. Log into elgg as an Admin. Open the Administration Dashboard and go to menu “Configure -> Plugins“:Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 3 September 2011 05:28 Written by Carole Bennett Wednesday, 7 September 2011 12:00
The task of getting conversions from your Facebook or Twitter followers to your website can be a daunting one. The benefits of having users sign up for your site will vary, according to the goals of your business model. However, lowering the “barrier to entry” as much as possible will help you build your customer contact list, and improve your ability to reach out to qualified customers.Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 8 July 2011 10:38 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Sunday, 9 January 2011 08:13
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to put Google ads on your Elgg Community site. Before we begin, please sign up for a Google Adsense account.Learn More
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress