Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 February 2011 06:06 Written by Richi González Thursday, 6 January 2011 07:08
In this post I am going to teach you how to add a new style or template to your CB installation. This HOW-TO works for v2.
Difficulty level: EasyLearn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 27 November 2011 02:34 Written by Arian Jahansouz Sunday, 11 April 2010 12:15
This article will give you a step by step guide on how and where to upload site files for your website using WebsitePanel. First, create your site files and save them.
Sign into your WebsitePanel and follow these steps:
1) Click File ManagerLearn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 May 2012 11:11 Written by Arian Jahansouz Sunday, 11 April 2010 12:14
This article will give you a step by step guide on how and where to upload site files using cPanel.
Create your site files and save them.
Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 10 September 2009 04:14 Written by Arian Jahansouz Wednesday, 19 August 2009 06:07
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install Gallery from your cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Fantastico De Luxe.
2) Scroll down to “Image Galleries”. Find the “Gallery” link and click on it.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)