Last Updated on Thursday, 26 April 2012 10:58 Written by Andrew Ivanov Thursday, 26 April 2012 12:00
If you have created a Silverlight out-of-browser application, you will want to know how many users have installed it. In this article, I will tell you how I did this in one of my applications.
First, we need somewhere to store number of installed/uninstalled copies. To do this, create a table in the database and update the Entity Framework model. It may look like the image below.
InDateTime – datetime, PK
IsInstantInstalled – bit (1 – instant installed, 0 – instant uninstalled)
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress