Last Updated on Friday, 14 December 2012 12:00 Written by Mscott Friday, 14 December 2012 12:00
Hello and welcome! Today I’ll show you how to add a new page to your Dolphin 7.1 website. Creating a new page is useful in many situations and allows us to add any content we wish to our website.
We’ll start by logging into our Dolphin admin and selecting “Pages Builder” under the “Builders” sub-heading on the left side menu. Now select “Add Page” on the page builder bar.Learn More
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress