Last Updated on Monday, 7 May 2012 04:27 Written by Andrew Ivanov Tuesday, 15 May 2012 12:00
Next, implement WCF service to get analysis results and display them on UI. It may look like the image below:Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 7 May 2012 04:27 Written by Andrew Ivanov Sunday, 13 May 2012 12:00
Please begin by reading Part 1.
Now, create a table in the database and update the Entity Framework model. It may look like the image below:Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 7 May 2012 04:27 Written by Andrew Ivanov Friday, 11 May 2012 12:00
In this article, I will teach you how to store information about the sessions in Silverlight Applications for analysis.
Why it is necessary?
Well, for example:
1. For the analysis of how many users are online at this moment;
2. For the analysis of geolocation by the IP addresses of users;
3. For the analysis of how many users visited the application today, yesterday, last 7 days and last 30 days;
Last Updated on Monday, 3 October 2011 02:51 Written by Carole Bennett Friday, 7 October 2011 12:00
It has been a busy month for mojoPortal; the latest version, 220.127.116.11, was released on September 29. The biggest change in the latest release is the improved support for web farms, enabling mojoPortal to support more robust implementations. According to Joe Audette, work on the web farm support will be continued into October. Web farm support will include leveraging Windows Azure, as well as more traditional web farm configurations. For more detailed information on the release, check out Joe Audette’s post.Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 30 January 2011 01:30 Written by Naveed Ashraf Friday, 21 January 2011 11:18
If you have your domain registered at or transferred to Arvixe, you have the following options to manage your domain.
- Lock your domain
- Private Registration
- Getting Authorization Key
- Update DNS Information
- Renew Domain
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source