Last Updated on Monday, 6 May 2013 06:14 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Friday, 10 May 2013 12:00
In this article I will give you a step by step guide on How to send hosting space information via email in WebsitePanel:
1. Log into your WebsitePanel.
2. Click on your hosting class:Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 1 February 2013 06:32 Written by Stephanie Brown Saturday, 2 February 2013 12:00
This article will focus on how to find the phpinfo information from within your phpFox AdminCP.
There may be a time that you need to see if a php module is installed on your server. There are a few different ways of doing this, however if you are already in your phpFox admincp, there is a quick and easy way to find this information.
Select Tools > System Overview.Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 3 October 2011 02:51 Written by Carole Bennett Friday, 7 October 2011 12:00
It has been a busy month for mojoPortal; the latest version, 188.8.131.52, was released on September 29. The biggest change in the latest release is the improved support for web farms, enabling mojoPortal to support more robust implementations. According to Joe Audette, work on the web farm support will be continued into October. Web farm support will include leveraging Windows Azure, as well as more traditional web farm configurations. For more detailed information on the release, check out Joe Audette’s post.Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 25 August 2011 01:14 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Saturday, 27 August 2011 12:00
I have been getting a lot of questions about the future release of Elgg 1.8 which, as far as I know, will be out in a week. Users are asking me about how to upgrade, will it be available in our servers, etc. All those questions and more will be covered here!Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 30 January 2011 01:30 Written by Naveed Ashraf Friday, 21 January 2011 11:18
If you have your domain registered at or transferred to Arvixe, you have the following options to manage your domain.
- Lock your domain
- Private Registration
- Getting Authorization Key
- Update DNS Information
- Renew Domain
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source