Last Updated on Friday, 8 July 2011 11:20 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Tuesday, 26 April 2011 10:08
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install a third party theme in Elgg from your WebsitePanel. Sign into your WebsitePanel and follow these steps:Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 30 January 2011 01:46 Written by Naveed Ashraf Tuesday, 18 January 2011 02:50
The Index Manager in cPanel is used to manage the look and feel of the directories on the web hosting account. It gives you the ability to define their presentation, letting you display your directories in four different ways:Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 9 January 2011 09:08 Written by Arian Jahansouz Saturday, 8 January 2011 04:50
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install your Google Analytics code into your website in cPanel.
Google Analytics is a free software that provides detailed tracking of traffic to your website.
Click HERE for more How To’s about Google Analytics
1) Copy your Google Analytics code (to find out how to do this, click HERE)Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)