Last Updated on Monday, 10 December 2012 06:45 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Sunday, 9 December 2012 12:00
In this article we will discuss How to increase or decrease the execution time when processing a file in your ASP application.
This problem is caused by the good old TimeOut. You can have a hard time trying to figure out why your file was not uploaded. This occurs because the execution time by default in any ASP application is made for handle small files. To fix this issue, follow these steps:Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 30 October 2012 05:41 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Monday, 5 November 2012 12:00
In this article, I will give you a step by step guide on how to set, increase or decrease session timeout for your ASP Application.
1. To set the session timeout for your application we will use the timeout attribute. The timeout attribute indicates the time (minutes) that the user will stay logged in into your application. To set the time, we will edit the web.config file your application.
2. Open web.config and look for this tag:
3. Now, we are going to add the timeout parameter. We will set it for 600 minutes:Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 1 April 2012 04:14 Written by Arian Jahansouz Saturday, 31 March 2012 10:08
So you were browsing your cPanel and noticed a new set of features. This new third party software bundle is a standard feature that is now integrated into cPanel. At first glance you see FREE Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tools:
This new bundle is brought to you by Attracta and can be a huge help! But what is Attracta? What does it do? And most importantly: how can it help you?Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 24 September 2011 11:30 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Thursday, 29 September 2011 12:00
Previously, I wrote a post about how to increase the character limit on the wire. However, due to huge changes in the new version of Elgg just released this week, I will write a new article about increasing the character limit of the plugin called The Wire for Elgg 1.8. Sign into your website with a FTP manager and follow these steps:Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 24 September 2011 12:27 Written by Richi González Wednesday, 6 July 2011 10:28
This is a very discussed topic in the Video Sharing communities. I will tell you two easy and quick fixes that will improve your video conversion dramatically. Don’t expect to have a super fine output if your uploaded video has very low quality, remember that to have a HQ output, you must have a HQ input. Some fixes of this article can work for a lot of CB versions, even the 1.7.x branch, but it is written to work with v2.x. I recommend backing up the files we are going to edit in case you want to revert changes in the future. I recommend using a code editor.. I used to use Notepad++ when I coded in Windows, now I use gedit in my Ubuntu, you can use any editor you want.
Difficulty level: Easy.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)