Last Updated on Thursday, 12 July 2012 09:44 Written by Carole Bennett Thursday, 12 July 2012 12:00
The frequent release cycles of mojoPortal ensure that users have access to the latest improvements implemented by the mojoPortal development team. It’s always a good idea to work with the latest version of your CMS, in order to leverage the best support and features. However, upgrades can also present unexpected issues, and some can be real show-stoppers, especially in the case of customized mojoPortal implementations. Here are some tips on how to upgrade your mojoPortal site without losing downtime due to unexpected incompatibilities.
The first thing to do is to make sure you’ve got the same version of database engine on your local machine as you’ve been leveraging on your hosting server – if your hosting provider is running MSSQL 2008, for instance, make sure you’re running the same version on your local testing environment, right down to the release version – you’ll see more on why that’s important shortly.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)