Last Updated on Sunday, 17 March 2013 11:58 Written by Antonin Sunday, 17 March 2013 12:00
Welcome to the PDF Import!
Click on the link below to download PDF Import Plugin. You’ll also find on this page all the information needed to install and configure this plugin.
1. Name your publication (in Publication name field)Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 14 February 2013 09:24 Written by TJ Marsh Thursday, 14 February 2013 12:00
With Tumblr becoming more and more popular, many people are using it! If you have a Tumblr blog, or if you find posts on a Tumblr blog you really like, you may want to add it to your own WordPress blog. This plugin does just that! It imports posts from a Tumblr blog into your WordPress blog! With the following features, this plugin is great for users of both Tumblr and WordPress:
- Correctly handles post formats
- Background importing: start it up, then come back later to see how far it’s gotten
- Duplicate checking, will not create duplicate imported posts
- Imports posts, drafts, and pages
- Media Side loading (for audio, video, and image posts)
Last Updated on Monday, 7 January 2013 12:00 Written by Richi González Monday, 7 January 2013 12:00
Today, I will tell you how to call a CSS file from another CSS file. To make it clearer, we will call fileB.css from fileA.css, which both are in the same directory. This comes handy when you want to keep your styling rules organized.
In fileA.css, let’s imagine we have this code:Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 3 August 2012 10:42 Written by Antonin Friday, 17 August 2012 12:00
What do I do now?
You have downloaded Silex and launched it in your browser. What’s next?
Access to your Manager
When you launch Silex, you arrive on a default publication: the “Silex business card”.
This publication is here as an example so that you can see how a publication is built. Don’t hesitate to play with it.
Till then, if you want to access your Manager, just click on the following icon:
Your Manager is now opened!Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 7 July 2012 02:40 Written by Carole Bennett Wednesday, 11 July 2012 12:00
nopCommerce provides an incredibly robust e-commerce experience, not only for the customers who buy products, but for the store owner who uses the nopCommerce admin interface to manage their online store. Today, we’ll cover one of the basic steps to taking your nopCommerce store online – adding products.
In this article, we’ll cover how to use the features that are native to nopCommerce for this task. In the future, we’ll cover third-party products such as NopAdmin that also provide product import capabilities,
Before we get started on the products themselves, let’s determine what your product categories are going to be, and get them set up. While it’s not mandatory to have categories associated with your products initially, it’s a huge time-saver to have the categories identified and associated with the products if you’re doing a bulk import.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)