Last Updated on Thursday, 18 April 2013 02:34 Written by David Bauernschmidt Tuesday, 23 April 2013 12:00
Last Updated on Saturday, 23 February 2013 02:09 Written by Nic Bug Monday, 25 February 2013 12:00
One day I was looking for a VERY convenient way to let the user upload images in CMSMadeSimple with nice blur and desaturation filter without using third party tools. I came up with a very smart solution.
First, you might want to take a look to a real life example: http://www.endlich-urlaub.de/
As you can see, the background image is b/w and has a slight blur on it. The source image for processing is:
Last Updated on Tuesday, 19 February 2013 06:16 Written by Nic Bug Monday, 18 February 2013 12:00
I’m always looking for a nice and convenient way to apply complex imageprocessing to images without making use of third party tools. This time I want to apply a ramp and a textlayer to a campaign image in newsletter made simple. This tutorial is for experts!
We take this image:Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 11 November 2012 04:25 Written by Richi González Thursday, 15 November 2012 12:00
In this article I will guide you through the steps for adding a watermark to photos in Clip-Bucket v2. The task is very simple and fast to accomplish.
Difficulty level: Easy
1. Login into your admin_area (yoursite.tld/admin_area).Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 6 November 2012 08:28 Written by Antonin Friday, 9 November 2012 12:00
As you all know components are essentials to any publication on the web. You’ll find listed below the different types of components available for Silex:
Image component (jpg, png, gif)
This component allows you to insert images with different format in your publication.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)