Last Updated on Monday, 23 November 2009 08:08 Written by Shai Ben-Naphtali Sunday, 22 November 2009 01:24
If you find that you need to backup your mailbox at your other hosting provider before you transfer it to Arvixe (or just need to backup your mailbox…), this post will show you how to setup, backup and restore your mailbox.
Note, that this must insure that you need to have an IMAP account/access to where your mailbox exists (not all hosting providers allow this, unlike Arvixe).
Warning: In any case, you should NOT delete the old account before you made sure that the restoration at the new server was completed successfully!
Warning: I found out that in some cases, Restore Backup won’t work and manual restoration of each folder is needed.
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source