Last Updated on Saturday, 27 April 2013 09:39 Written by Milton Parada Monday, 29 April 2013 12:00
Have you found yourself in troubles trying to put some multimedia content iframe in your Joomla page and you dont know how to fix it, dont worry cause probably is because of Joomla 3.0 defaults settings that does not allowed to embed iframe code in your page.
To solve this, all you need to do is change the settings of your editor that allow the iframe and in this article you can
follow a few simple steps to do it within Joomla 3.0′s default TinyMCE editor.
Steps to add an iframe in Joomla 3.0:
Last Updated on Friday, 3 August 2012 10:42 Written by Stephanie Brown Saturday, 11 August 2012 12:00
Read Part 2 here!
This article will focus on editing your site’s Content Formatting settings. These settings include choosing a WYSIWYG text editor, allowing HTML, resizing images and embedded video, and more.
First you want to log into your phpFox Admincp. Once there, select Settings, then Manage Settings from the menu.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)