Last Updated on Sunday, 31 July 2011 08:00 Written by Richi González Sunday, 31 July 2011 07:48
I bet most of you have asked yourselves this question: what do I do my website about? Most of the time, it’s not a question you ask yourself when it’s your very first website, because for our first website, we had an idea of what we wanted to do. For example, I wanted a YouTube(YT) like website, I wanted to be the next YT, sounds silly, or maybe sounds similar to what you wanted, right =P? If you were like me, you’re website probably didn’t become the next YT, maybe it did, but if not, you now might have realized that your content has to be unique and focused. I’ll tell you in what to think when creating a website, tips, and useful stuff. Hope you find it interesting. I’d love to see your comments & thoughts.
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors