Last Updated on Sunday, 11 November 2012 04:25 Written by Stephanie Brown Saturday, 17 November 2012 10:01
This article will focus on the many icons that are present through the phpFox Admincp. Understanding these icons, is a key element to managing your phpFox website.
The following two icons are seen on sections where you can enable or disable a feature or option. For example, the Manage Modules page.Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 23 October 2012 04:04 Written by Stephanie Brown Tuesday, 30 October 2012 12:00
This article will focus on how to add user group icons specific to each of your user groups.
A great way to acknowledge members in different user groups, is to give each user group a unique icon. This icon will show up on the info tab of your user’s profile pages.
The first thing you want to do is find or make icons for each of your user groups. After you have the icons ready, log into your phpFox AdminCP. Select Users > Manage User Groups.Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 8 July 2011 11:31 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Friday, 24 June 2011 07:49
I’ve been consulted by several users on how to remove the dropdown menu that appears on every member thumbnails in elgg. In this article I will show you how to How to remove that menu of the profile icons in Elgg. With an FTP manager log in to your website and follow these steps:Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)