Last Updated on Saturday, 24 September 2011 12:27 Written by Richi González Wednesday, 6 July 2011 10:28
This is a very discussed topic in the Video Sharing communities. I will tell you two easy and quick fixes that will improve your video conversion dramatically. Don’t expect to have a super fine output if your uploaded video has very low quality, remember that to have a HQ output, you must have a HQ input. Some fixes of this article can work for a lot of CB versions, even the 1.7.x branch, but it is written to work with v2.x. I recommend backing up the files we are going to edit in case you want to revert changes in the future. I recommend using a code editor.. I used to use Notepad++ when I coded in Windows, now I use gedit in my Ubuntu, you can use any editor you want.
Difficulty level: Easy.Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess