Last Updated on Saturday, 20 April 2013 09:12 Written by Arian Jahansouz Friday, 12 April 2013 06:25
Arvixe has a new feature that we are very excited to share with you! If you want a new website and know you want a specific software once it is setup, you can now autoload any software when setting up your account! Watch the announcement video below:Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 25 March 2013 11:10 Written by Fabio Porta Tuesday, 26 March 2013 12:00
Some people seem to have trouble in enabling SSL in Prestashop, especially when they have custom themes. Let’s see how to do it properly, and eventually debug a couple of errors.
Some words about SSLLearn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 23 March 2013 09:28 Written by Milton Parada Sunday, 24 March 2013 12:00
This article is about how to manually install Joomla in Linux hosting. If you want to manually install this article will serve to you.
- Download the Joomla package, here
- Upload the package it in your file manager, and extract.
- Before starting the installation, you first have to create the database and the user. If you don’t know how, read this.
Last Updated on Thursday, 21 March 2013 09:49 Written by Milton Parada Friday, 22 March 2013 12:00
In this article, we explain how to embed a video in an easy and simple way, without having to set the text filters. Using the extension “Easy Embed Video” can embed videos from various video providers.
1. Download the plugin from joomla.org, here.
2. Login to your site as an administrator, and then install the plugin. If you don’t know, can read this article.
3. After installation, the next step is to activate the plugin.Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 6 March 2013 04:12 Written by Milton Parada Friday, 8 March 2013 12:00
This tutorial is about how web users can share articles with greater ease and speed from buttons, this will help your items have more readers and more presence.
- Download JE Social Share Buttons from joomla.org, here.
- Install the extension. If you do not know how to do that, please read this article.
- After installation, the next step is to activate the plugin.
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess