Last Updated on Wednesday, 8 August 2012 11:10 Written by Stephanie Brown Wednesday, 8 August 2012 12:00
Read Part 1 here!
This article will focus on editing your site’s Server Settings. This category includes Ajax Browsing settings, logging and caching settings, as well as some security settings.
First you want to log into your phpFox Admincp. Once there, select Settings, then Manage Settings from the menu.Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess