Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 September 2012 07:30 Written by Stephanie Brown Tuesday, 25 September 2012 12:00
This article will focus on changing your phpFox website favicon from the default image to your own custom graphic.
The favicon is the 16px by 16px graphic that you see in the address bar or in the tabbed windows of the browser when you visit any page of your website.
The best graphics to use for your favicon are simple ones with one or two colors that match your site. Due to the fact that this graphic is so small, the simpler the design of your favicon, the easier it will be for your members and visitors to recognize it.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 25 August 2012 12:58 Written by Stephanie Brown Wednesday, 29 August 2012 12:00
This article will focus on how to change the banner.png image that is loaded with the default installation of phpFox.
“How do I change that ugly world image on the main visitor’s page of my website?” I have seen this question posted a few dozen times on the phpFox forum.
The steps to changing this banner image are as follows:Learn More
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors