Last Updated on Monday, 13 February 2012 07:09 Written by Carole Bennett Wednesday, 24 August 2011 12:00
Hi! We all know that building a website is only the first step in the process of getting our site’s message out to the world. One of the best assets to make sure that message gets out to the world is by leveraging the Google Webmaster Tools. Submitting a website through the Webmaster tools allows Google to properly index your site, improving its visibility to potential site visitors.
Webmaster Tools has a section to allow site owners to submit their sitemaps for Google to index. MojoPortal actually has 3 sitemaps, depending on which add-ins you are using. We will use IndigoTea.com as an example; we leverage both the Blog and the Web Store features, so we are leveraging all three sitemaps. You can locate these sitemaps in your mojoPortal installation at:Learn More
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source