Last Updated on Tuesday, 18 December 2012 12:00 Written by Carole Bennett Tuesday, 18 December 2012 12:00
Gift cards are a huge part of today’s retail world; one thing that it does for your e-commerce presence is give you “cash before the sale”, which in turn, can allow you to provide a better range of merchandise for your customers. nopCommerce supports the ability to generate unique gift cards, and activate them.
Log into your nopCommerce site as an admin, and navigate to the administration section of the site. Under “Sales”, select “Gift Cards”. Click “Add New”, and then fill out the fields. If you’re testing this for the first time, unclick “Is gift card activated”. Once all other fields are filled out, click “Save and Continue Edit”; you’ll now see a “Creation Date”, and “Is recipient notified”, which by default is false. You’ll also see a button that’s labeled “Notify recipient”; once you click that, nopCommerce will generate an e-mail to the recipient of the gift card.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)