Last Updated on Tuesday, 12 March 2013 07:46 Written by Joe Stenhouse Thursday, 14 March 2013 12:00
This article will give you a general overview of the Opencart Payment Gateways in what they are, how to use them, and which one you should choose.
WHAT IS A PAYMENT GATEWAY?Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 3 March 2013 06:57 Written by Jack Yin Saturday, 2 March 2013 12:00
TomatoCart software supports very simple and easy ways of payment, such as payment by Cheque, Cash on delivery, Wire Card (credit card, EFT), Bank Wire.
It also integrates third party payment gateway modules into back end, listed below:Learn More
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source