Last Updated on Saturday, 24 September 2011 12:22 Written by Richi González Friday, 23 September 2011 12:00
This is the third article on how to start/restart/stop services (1st: httpd, 2nd: mysqld, 3rd:ftpd). I have added two different commands per action, if one does not work, try the next one. You will need SSH root access.
Difficulty level: Easy
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source