Last Updated on Saturday, 23 February 2013 01:37 Written by Anand Narayanaswamy Tuesday, 26 February 2013 12:00
WebsitePanel control panel enables you to manually install WordPress without using any FTP software such as FileZilla. Follow the steps given below:
(1) Download the latest version of WordPress
(2) Extract the ZIP file and locate wp-config.php fileLearn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 1 January 2013 12:00 Written by Stephanie Brown Tuesday, 1 January 2013 12:00
This article will focus on changing the default user avatars in phpFox.
Changing the default user avatars is a pretty simple task. You will need to remember that there are 7 different files that you need to overwrite for each of the two default avatars. These are various sizes, that are used throughout the site.
Login via FTP or your cPanel file manager, and navigate to:Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 25 December 2012 12:00 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Tuesday, 25 December 2012 12:00
In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to send your files to a your ftp server with WebsitePanel
1. Log into your WebsitePanel.
2. Click on Scheduled Task:Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 15 December 2012 12:00 Written by Stephanie Brown Saturday, 15 December 2012 12:00
This article will focus on enabling debug mode in phpFox.
There may be times that you will find that something is not working correctly on your phpFox website, at these times you will want to enable the debug mode so that you can find out where the issue may be.
There are two ways to enable debug, the first is via the admincp, the second is by uploading a file to your server.Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 2 December 2012 10:34 Written by TJ Marsh Sunday, 2 December 2012 12:00
Using FTP software you can upload and download files to and from the server. We recommend FileZilla available for free. It allows you to drag and drop files from your computer to the server and vice versa. This software will allow you to have 2 windows open with a file manager view of your computer in one and the server in the others. Drag and drop folders and files. You will need to open a “local browser” to access the files on your machine.
Connecting to the ServerLearn More
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2