Last Updated on Tuesday, 23 October 2012 03:52 Written by Carole Bennett Thursday, 25 October 2012 12:00
mojoPortal is a great content management system, and for the most part, really easy to install and configure. However, there are certain scenarios that happen so frequently, that they deserve their own “Top 5″ list. Let’s cover them, and explain how to get past them.
1. Folder permissions –Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess