Last Updated on Wednesday, 8 August 2012 11:31 Written by Antonin Saturday, 4 August 2012 12:00
A French project which has a future!
Great to know, but what is it exactly?
Silex is a software, used to produce flash websites directly in the browser.
It is free, open-source, seo friendly and can be used to publish multimedia content on the web very quickly.
Who can use it?Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess