Last Updated on Sunday, 30 January 2011 02:29 Written by Naveed Ashraf Thursday, 13 January 2011 03:27
Applied to: cPanel Hosting
This article will guide you through importing email addresses or forwarders in your cPanel account by using the wizard in your cPanel.
This is normally used when you need to create lot of email accounts at once.Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 12 June 2012 03:17 Written by Arian Jahansouz Friday, 24 December 2010 01:14
This feature in cPanel is now deprecated. This means that it is now obsolete.
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to setup BoxTrapper for any of your e-mail accounts using cPanel. Sign into your cPanel.
Go to Mail and click BoxTrapperLearn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 20 November 2011 06:32 Written by Arian Jahansouz Wednesday, 1 December 2010 03:41
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to setup a forwarder for any of your e-mail accounts using cPanel.
Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Go to Mail and click ForwardersLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)