Last Updated on Thursday, 9 May 2013 02:07 Written by TJ Marsh Sunday, 12 May 2013 12:00
BuddyPress lets users sign-up and start creating profiles, posting messages, making connections, creating and interacting in groups, and much more. A social network in a box, BuddyPress lets you easily build a community for your company, school, sports team, or other niche community.
Test DriveLearn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 28 April 2013 12:56 Written by Bob Ray Wednesday, 24 April 2013 12:00
I’ve written thousands of posts replying to people asking for help on the MODX Forums. I thought I would give a little advice based on my experience. The examples are specific to MODX, but the advice applies to any situation where you’re asking for technical help on any Forum, in a support ticket, filing a bug, or anywhere else.
Let’s assume that your goal is to get a solution to your problem in the shortest possible time. A nice secondary goal is to maximize the efficiency of the people answering your question so they can answer more questions and get back to you faster the next time you need help. Let’s also assume that the average time it takes to get an answer is at least a few hours.Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 1 May 2011 06:27 Written by Arian Jahansouz Sunday, 27 March 2011 01:04
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install Nearforums from your WebsitePanel. Sign into your WebsitePanel and follow these steps:
1) Click DomainsLearn More
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source