Last Updated on Friday, 16 December 2011 02:11 Written by Craig Rorrer Friday, 31 December 2010 08:43
This article assumes you have developed an ASP.NET application that uses Forms Authentication that you wish to deploy on Arvixe. The process is quite simple and you will use tools that are available from the .NET framework and the Arvixe DotNetPanel.
- Log in to your DotNetPanel.
- From the menu, select Databases → SQL Server 2008.
- Click the Create User button.
- Enter a user name and password and click Save. In this demonstration, the user name is dotnetuser and the password is dotnetuserpass.
- Click the Create Database button.
- Enter a database name and grant access to the user you created above and click Save. In this demonstration the database is called DotNetAuthentication.
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)