Last Updated on Monday, 3 October 2011 02:50 Written by Carole Bennett Wednesday, 5 October 2011 12:00
One of the most appealing aspects of using open-source software is the ability to create your own additions and extensions to the base application/framework. However, re-inventing the wheel rarely appeals to anyone, much less developers on tight timelines. That is the reason I chose to leverage the Form Wizard Pro by Joe Audette/Source Tree Solutions, an add-on module for the free mojoPortal CMS.
Installation, as usual with Joe’s “Pro” series of add-ons, went smoothly; once installed, the Form Wizard Pro is accessible from the “Edit Page” screen, just like the built-in features that come bundled with mojoPortal.Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 9 January 2012 11:44 Written by Richi González Thursday, 3 February 2011 04:32
I am writing this post as I recently had a security hole in one of my scripts, which, fortunately, nothing bad happened. There are basic things you must always add to your PHP code when handling forms. I will tell you some very essentials that can’t be ignored to avoid SQL Injection attacks.Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 8 July 2011 10:48 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Monday, 6 December 2010 07:55
Last Updated on Monday, 28 September 2009 03:31 Written by Arian Jahansouz Monday, 28 September 2009 03:31
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install phpFormGenerator from your cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Click Fantastico De Luxe.
2) Scroll down to “Other Scripts”. Find the “phpFormGenerator” link and click on it.Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess