Last Updated on Saturday, 24 September 2011 12:27 Written by Richi González Thursday, 15 September 2011 12:00
A client of mine asked me a couple of days ago how to change the ‘Clip-Bucket v2 2011′ to his own (an image below to better explain what I am talking about). Here is the how-to. Written for v2.5.x
Difficulty level: Super EasyLearn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 7 August 2011 06:34 Written by Ian McIntosh Monday, 8 August 2011 12:00
This article explains how you can change an existing skin to add in header or footer content panes and how to make a few minor changes manually to the CSS files to get the look that you are after.
MojoPortal is generally setup to have 3 panes: center, left and right.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 24 September 2011 12:27 Written by Richi González Sunday, 31 July 2011 05:57
Some time ago I wrote an article on how to insert a new tab in the top navigation bar, this time I’ll show you how to insert a new item in the footer. It’s basically the same as in my previous post: http://blog.arvixe.com/add-new-tab-in-navigation-menu . Written for v2.0.91 and above.
Difficulty level: EasyLearn More
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors