Last Updated on Thursday, 19 April 2012 09:21 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Saturday, 21 April 2012 12:00
In this quick article, I will give a recommendation when you name or rename a folder inside the mod folder in Elgg 1.8
The Mod folder in Elgg is where you upload plugins or themes for Elgg. I was developing a plugin for Elgg when I had to rename a folder, for testing purposes. I typed just numbers like I regularly do in my desktop computer. For my surprise, it seems like Elgg doesn’t like folders to be named only with numbers.
I didn’t realized that until I saw this screen while I tried to access the Plugins page inside the Administration Dashboard:Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 8 May 2011 12:53 Written by Arian Jahansouz Thursday, 20 January 2011 11:00
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to setup secure folders from your WebsitePanel. Sign into your WebsitePanel and follow these steps:
1) Go to Web and click Web SitesLearn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 26 September 2010 02:32 Written by Arian Jahansouz Sunday, 26 September 2010 02:32
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to quickly manager all of your files with the new file manager in your cPanel. This article will show you how to drag and drop files from one folder to another. Sign into your cPanel. Then go to Files and click File Manager.
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)