Last Updated on Sunday, 9 January 2011 09:00 Written by Arian Jahansouz Sunday, 9 January 2011 08:21
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to correct the error that your new apps take you to the default Arvixe page from your WebsitePanel.
This article will help you if you have recently installed an app from Microsoft Web App Gallery to a sub-domain in WebsitePanel. For this example, we will be correcting the error with Azopho. So if you have Azopho installed to “azopho.yourdomain.com”, but that only takes you to “yourdomain.com”, you will learn how to correct that issue.
Sign into your WebsitePanel and follow these steps:
1) Click File ManagerLearn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 26 September 2010 02:32 Written by Arian Jahansouz Sunday, 26 September 2010 02:32
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to quickly manager all of your files with the new file manager in your cPanel. This article will show you how to drag and drop files from one folder to another. Sign into your cPanel. Then go to Files and click File Manager.
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess