Last Updated on Friday, 8 July 2011 10:06 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Wednesday, 24 November 2010 08:24
Some people are telling Elgg users to disable a plugin called “HTMLAWED plugin” ( a plugin that comes as default in every Elgg install) so that they can embed content. This is not recommended.
The plugin mentioned above stops users from adding arbitrary HTML/PHP code onto your site that could break your site design and might even allow phishers to embed code in order to steal their passwords.Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 3 December 2009 12:30 Written by Shai Ben-Naphtali Wednesday, 25 November 2009 11:21
Arvixe customers whom seem to be getting emails from , and in their Spam label, can follow these steps to bypass Gmail’s built-in spam filter.
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)