Last Updated on Tuesday, 26 March 2013 10:36 Written by Carole Bennett Tuesday, 26 March 2013 12:00
It’s not uncommon for e-commerce sites to be centered around fashion; and of course, one of the main components of fashion is color. Quite often, your customers will want to search on fashion products based on color schemes, which can be more than a little problematic. Here’s how to solve your dilemma using nopCommerce.
First, we’ll go on the premise that you have a working nopCommerce-based site already set up, and products with descriptions already loaded and ready to go.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 23 February 2013 02:09 Written by Nic Bug Monday, 25 February 2013 12:00
One day I was looking for a VERY convenient way to let the user upload images in CMSMadeSimple with nice blur and desaturation filter without using third party tools. I came up with a very smart solution.
First, you might want to take a look to a real life example: http://www.endlich-urlaub.de/
As you can see, the background image is b/w and has a slight blur on it. The source image for processing is:
Last Updated on Tuesday, 20 November 2012 12:45 Written by Stephanie Brown Saturday, 24 November 2012 10:01
This article will focus on how to add word filters in your phpFox website.
Depending on the nature of your website, you may find that there are certain words that you want to filter out and replace with other words that are a good deal less sharp or offensive.
Adding a word filter is a quick and easy process. In your admincp, select the Tools menu. Under Ban Filters, select Words.Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 September 2012 07:16 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Friday, 21 September 2012 12:00
Many of our users are running a family oriented network, and they needed a way to filter words. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to filter bad words in elgg 1.8
1. Download a plugin called “Word Filter for elgg 1.8”, which can be downloaded here
2. After downloading the plugin, upload the plugin to the mod folder of your Elgg network to install it. If you don’t know how to do that, please read this article.
3. After that, please sign in as an Administration and go to the Administration Dashboard:Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 30 January 2011 02:19 Written by Naveed Ashraf Thursday, 13 January 2011 03:26
Applied to: cPanel Hosting
This article will guide you on how to create email filters for specific email address in your cPanel account so that incoming emails need to pass these filters before reaching the target mailbox. This guide is to implement filters for specific mailboxes (email addresses). However, this setup may also be done for the entire cPanel account. For this, you need to understand this tutorial and follow them via the link under your cPanel account named “Account Level Filtering”. That is similar to this process.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)